Chapter 10  

There are many different types of data on the internet. It can be used and measured in different ways. There is more structured data organized than unstructured data, which is the opposite of structured data. A lot of companies will use the data you give them to identify who you are. An example is that some badges can be scanned that can let you into a building. I know at my old job I had to do and add some information into the company database afterward, they gave me a card that I could scan my badge to let me go through a lot of the doors. It would let the security know who has been in and out where the building. The security and the owner who was there had the whole staff data stored in their database. There is a lot of stuff that this chapter has taught me. The different terminology for data. I didn’t know there was so much more information about how data is used, what data is, and parts of the data that is generally run

<<back                                                                                                               Next>>