Appendix A

Appendix A taught me about the internet and how it came to be. The stuff in this book is something I know that can improve or what is going on with my internet. I remember deciding which IP version to get because I did not know. I had to search for it, but I still did not know what I liked. I am using IPve 6. It said it was the approved version in the book, so I will agree to it. I did not even know there were different versions, I thought the IPve meant something else and was not talking about the internet. There was a lot of stuff I was questioning about like cookies. Then learning that the private browser helps delete them is great for specific stuff. Learning what the GUI was in that book made me think about what it was like back then. The web browsers looked confusing and complicated back then. The book also tells me about the origins of how the internet was made. If it was not for that company, then we would not have the software to work or communicate without meeting in person. I remember thinking of how or who made the internet when I was younger. The Department of Defenses wanted to use the internet as a military project just so they could connect the computers.

<<back                                                                                                               Next>>